Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What products do you use to clean? Our cleaning professionals use non-toxic cleaning products from regular residential cleaning services.
- Do I need to provide any cleaning products and or supplies? Our cleaners will bring along their cleaning products and supplies. However, for sweeping mopping and vacuuming, for our regular residential cleaning services (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, one-time residential cleaning services) we will need you to please leave out a broom, mop or vacuum for the cleaner or cleaning supplies that you would prefer them to use. For move in/move out cleaning we will provide all the cleaning tools and supplies.
- Will I get the same cleaner for all my appointment? We try our best to match you with the same cleaner for all your appointment. Sometimes this may not be possible due to cleaner's availability or other commitments. But one this for sure is that you will always have an amazing cleaner at your home to provide you with outstanding cleaning services.
- Do you clean the garage or decks? No, our cleaners are only responsible for cleaning inside the home.
- Do you clean underneath furniture and appliances? No, we don't. Due to liability and insurance reasons we won't move furniture over 30lb as well as heavy appliances like stove, fridge, washer and dryer. You may move these items prior to your appointment if you need them cleaned and we will sweep, vacuum, mop and wash underneath them.
What areas and items don't you clean?
- garages, decks, patios and balconies
- outside windows and window screens
- reasonably hard to reach areas, chandeliers
- behind heavy appliances like stove, fridge, washer and dryer.
- aluminum blinds which are very delicate and easy to bend during cleaning
- breakable and irreplaceable items such as China dinner sets
- for health and safety reasons, we don't permit our cleaners to clean up molds, hazardous chemicals, bodily fluids, pet excrement, or deceased animals.
- How can I get a quote/estimate? You can get a quote/estimate online or by calling us at 587-223-8107 and we will be happy to help.
- What if I have a limited budget? If you have a cleaning checklist, we could use that to work around your budget while still maintaining and providing you with high level of cleaning as we normally would to all our amazing clients.
- How soon can I get an appointment? All appointment can be made as early as 3 days to prior to your preferred cleaning date.
- What if I need an appointment within 48 hours? Being a fast paces and extremely busy industry, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to secure an appointment with us with a very short notice. However, you could still call us at 587-223-8107 to check for any available spots due to cancellation.
- Something came up. I’m I able to cancel? Cancelling within 48hours prior to your appointment is not acceptable. All payments are non-refundable. However, put credit on your file if cancellation is placed more than 48 hours prior to your appointment which will be to a future appointment or issue a gift card of the same value of your appointment.
- Do you need me to be at home during the appointment? We do not require you to be home during your cleaning appointment. We do need you though to provide us with access to your property. You may need a lockbox to keep the key safe or provide us with a code to access your home.
- What if something breaks or is damaged in my house during the cleaning appointment? We do our best to be respectful and as careful as possible while at your residents but despite the fact, accidents may still happen. For that reason, if anything breaks or is damaged, we try our best to replace it. However, for any claims you may have, for either the replaceable or unreplaceable items, we limit our liability to the total value of the cleaning appointment. By accepting our services, you agree to be bound by this clause.
- Is your team of cleaners insured, bonded and WCB covered? Yes, for client's peace of mind, we are insured, bonded, as well as WCB covered. Our cleaning professionals have gone through multiple reference and criminal background checks, as well as training in addition to their wealth of past cleaning experience. You are guaranteed to have an amazing cleaning experience with our team once they come to your home. Our results will reflect exactly that!
- Do I require pay a deposit to book my appointment? Yes. Due to the large number of inquiries for our services, we do require deposits to paid at the time of your booking in order to secure your appointment for your preferred date. All payments are due on the day of the appointment.
- What payment methods do you accept? For payments, we accept etransfers, checks, all major debit and credit cards as long as it has a Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, or Discover logo on it. Our clients can also choose to pay their invoices with Apple Pay or Google Pay. For maximum security, payments are processed using a secure, SLL-encrypted, PCI-compliant system
- Do you accept tips? Yes, we do. Although it is not required, we are excited to know that you are happy with our work and appreciate your generosity for job well done by our outstanding team.
- Can I get a refund? Having services rendered, we do not offer refunds. However, if our cleaners missed anything, please let us know within 24 hours after appointment completion and we will come in an rectify it at no cost.
- What do I use a gift card for? You can use your gift card towards any of our cleaning services.
- How do I redeem my gift card? You can redeem your gift card by calling us at 587-223-8107 and we will be happy to assist you.
- What do I do if I don't have enough amount on my gift card to cover my appointment? The remaining amount can be paid by etransfers, checks, all major debit and credit cards as long as it has a Visa, Mastercard, AmEx, or Discover logo on it. Our clients can also choose to pay their invoices with Apple Pay or Google Pay. For maximum security, payments are processed using a secure, SLL-encrypted, PCI-compliant system
- Can I refund a gift card? Unfortunately, gift cards cannot be refunded once purchased.
- Does my office or den count as a bedroom? No, they don't but please add them to your appointment details to ensure enough time has been allotted to clean them.